Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 9 - Bike Ride to Ophir

Yesterday I went on a killer ride out to Ophir (Ophir Ride) and back.  The ride was about 25 miles long with 3 categorized climbs (I know that means nothing to most of you, its a Tour de France/cycling thing.)  Most of the ride was climbing the foothills into Auburn/Ophir.  Overall it was nice ride though.  Great scenery as I rode through the trees and ranches.  I also found a lot of really nice houses that I wasn't expecting, I posted a couple below.

Really nice big ranch house

Quaint little home with an X5 in the garage




Last but not least a 3D Flyover from Google.

At the end of the day I rounded everything off with a very tasty calzone at Old Tavern Pizza in Lincoln and two new tasty beers (Kona Wailua Wheat and Knee Deep in Surf).  I pretty much passed out at 7 last night which is the reason for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment