Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The time to move on is approaching!

Ok so I have 5 days left of my current photo challenge and boy has it been a challenge!  So let's start fielding some new challenge ideas!  In the beginning I think I had a few great ideas for what to do next.  Being me however, I failed to write them down (antiquated phrase there).  The only strong suggestion I've had so far is to go vegetarian for 30 days.  I have a lot of background as to what would qualify as not vegie and it hasn't really deterred me.  Leave me your suggestions for what to do next either in the comments section below or on Facebook!  I'll pick three or five to choose from and run a decision survey on Facebook to decide!

Let's have fun and give me ideas!  What have you ever wanted me to STOP DOING for a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment