Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 21 - Off to camping

So let's head back inland from the coast and run up to Tahoe for a camping trip.  Last weekend really was a whirlwind of trips and driving across the state.  Brianna and I drove up to Union Lake out Highway 50 to go camping at Sunset Campground.  It was a really nice area in the mountains and right on the lake.  We headed up right around noon and had plenty of time to take a nice little walk along the lake before heading back to camp for hot dogs, and s'mores.  Here's some pictures from my dork mount camera.

Awesome look at Union Lake.



The beach we strolled down.

Brianna and I on the lake.  Too bad I couldn't see how far how far away we were.

Totally rocking the aviators while working on the camera.

More lake...

And more lake

Brianna and I at the campsite.  We didn't bring any cards or games so we 
used the wonderful 3G to download Scrabble!

My tent and car again.  Unfortunately there weren't many other campers nearby.

A cool shot of our profiles as we walked along the beach.  I thought it would be fun to give it a '60s feel.

We had a great trip and learned a lot about what we did and forgot.  We can't wait to go again and would love to have company if anyone is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment