Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A day among Giants, A day for Remembrance

Last weekend I had a lot of fun with Brianna and my aunt and cousins.  Brianna and I had some fun going to a drive in movie Friday night, a date for which she got REALLY dressed up.  Check it out:


Then Sunday we had a real treat!  My Aunt scored ticket's to the Giants Dodgers game on 9/11!  We had a lot of fun and it was a first for my little cousins, Giants fans in the making!  We met up with my aunt in Millbrae and caught the BART up to the park (another first for my cousins).  We got in towards the end of the remembrance ceremony that concluded with a great flyover by a veterans group from San Francisco!  That was an awesome first for me!  Here are the picks:

9/11 Ceremony and lone ball on pitcher's mound.



Brianna and I in our seats in left field.  

Lou Seal dropped by and my little cousin got a High-Five!

My cousins enjoying the BART


Playing on the seal statue while waiting to run the bases.

Go Giants!!

What a cute girl!

We all had a lot of fun this last weekend and hope for another fun adventure again!

No comments:

Post a Comment